|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||1- 1 1/4 hours|
- 2 lbs baby potatoes halved or quartered if large
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp fresh Mariposa Farms Rosemary chopped
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh Mariposa Farms Rosemary whole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add potatoes to baking sheet. Toss with olive oil, garlic, and rosemary and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast until crispy, stirring occasionally, 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Add more rosemary sprigs for serving.
Share this Recipe