- 1-2 packages Keebler shortbread cookies can use plain and fudge striped
- 24 oz fresh raspberries rinsed and dried
- 16 oz cream cheese set out to soften
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 bars good quality milk chi
- 4 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 square good quality dark chocolate
- fresh Mariposa Farms Mint
- Place the mixing bowl in the freezer until needed.
- Place raspberries in a bowl and toss with 1 tsp sugar, set aside.
- Break up milk chocolate into bowl and melt in microwave, stopping every 25 seconds to stir.
- Blend cream cheese, sour cream and 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream in large bowl, blending until smooth, slowly add melted chocolate, using a balloon whisk attachment.
- Set mixture aside and rinse out mixing bowl, return bowl to freezer before next use.
- Place shortbread cookies into a bag and gently break them with a rolling pin into 1-1 1/2" chunks.
- Add 3 cups of whipping cream, 3 tsp sugar and vanilla to bowl, whip with balloon whip attachment until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 2/3rds of the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture, leave 1/3 of the cream aside.
- In a trifle bowl, layer shortbread cookies, berries and chocolate mixture - leaving about 1/4 cup berries aside - until nearing the top of the bowl.
- Top trifle with reserved whipped cream, berries, and shaved dark chocolate (using Y peeler).
- Top with mint sprig. Chill in refrigerator until serving. ENJOY!
Share this Recipe