- 4 pork chops boneless
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup carrot grated
- 2 tsp flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme
- 1/2 tsp beef bouillon granules
- 2/3 cup light cream
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a large skillet cook pork chops in butter for 5 minutes. Turn over chops and add carrot. Cook another 5-7 minutes until cooked through. Remove chops. Reserve drippings and carrot.
- Stir flour, thyme, bouillon and pepper into drippings and carrot. Add cream. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly. Stir in water.
- Return chops to skillet until heated through. Spoon sauce over chops when serving.
Share this Recipe