- 1 loaf thinly sliced bread
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Chives finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Italian Flat Parsley finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut the crust off of 24 slices of bread.
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, chives, parsley and garlic powder.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture thinly on each slice of bread. Place the desired amount of cucumber slices on 12 of the bread slices and top with the other slices of bread.
- If desired, cut into halves or quarters before serving.
Share this Recipe