|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 4 whole catfish fillets
- 1 tsp Cookies Flavor Enhancer
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Parsley rinsed and minced
- 2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme rinse and mince leaves
- 2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Oregano rinse and mince leaves
- 2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil rinse, stack leaves, roll and mince
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Lemon sliced for garnish
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Non stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. or 325 degrees F if using a convection oven.
- Combine the parsley, Cookies Flavor Enhancer, paprika, thyme, oregano, and basil in a small bowl. Sprinkle over both sides of the catfish fillets.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with non stick spray. Place the catfish fillets in the 9 x 13 baking pan. Add the melted butter, lemon juice and garlic powder to a small bowl, mix well to combine.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the catfish fillets. Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes, 9-12 minutes if using a convection oven or until the fish flakes easily. Serve with a lemon wedge.
Share this Recipe