|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 1 lb baby varieties of multicolored potatoes cut into 1 inch chunks
- 3-4 large carrots peeled and chopped into 1-2 inch chunks
- 1 large Vidalia onion peeled and chopped into 1 inch chunks
- 1 large sweet potato chopped into 1 inch chunks
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and sliced
- 3-5 small to medium sized beets tops trimmed and scrubbed, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 medium sized turnip chopped into 1 inch chunks
- 1 medium sized parsnip peeled and chopped into 1 inch chunks
- 1 small to medium sized rutabaga peeled and chopped into 1 inch chunks
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp Cookies Flavor Enhancer
- 1/3 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Chives rinsed and chopped
- 4 sprigs Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme rinsed and leaves removes from stem
- 4-6 sprigs Mariposa Farms Fresh Parsley rinsed and chopped for topping
- 6 sprigs Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary divided, rinsed and leaves removed and chopped on 2 sprigs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line 2 large baking sheets with sides with foil or parchment paper ( non bleach type only).
- Using a large mixing bowl, toss all of the vegetables with canola oil, garlic and Cookies Flavor Enhancer.
- Divide the vegetables between the 2 pans, spread them out into an even single layer, with space between each chunk. Roast the vegetables uncovered until tender and golden brown, stirring and flipping half way through cooking time.
- After stirring and flipping, sprinkle with fresh thyme and the chopped rosemary, continue cooking. Total cooking time should be around 45 minutes. Toss and top with fresh herbs and use the remaining sprigs of rosemary for garnish. Serve warm.
Share this Recipe