- 8 frozen waffles
- 12-16 pcs bacon
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- lettuce leaves torn to fit waffles
- 2 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Arugula rinsed well and spun dry (optional)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 1 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil rinsed and finely chopped leaves
- 1 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Baby Dill rinsed and finely chopped
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce, mix well and refrigerate.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place strips of bacon on the pan. Place in oven and set it for 375 degrees F. Turn the bacon after 8-10 minutes and cook until it reaches the desired crispness. Remove from pan and place on a platter lined with paper towels to drain.
- Toast the waffles according to the directions then toast them a bit longer. Spread a dollop of the sauce on each waffle and layer with bacon, lettuce or arugula and tomatoes. Top with the other waffle, slice in half to serve. Enjoy right away!
Share this Recipe