|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
|Passive Time||1 hour|
- 2 6-8 oz pieces fish fillets choose your favorite variety
- 1 tsp Cookies Flavor Enhancer
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil rinsed and chopped leaves
- 2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Parsley rinsed and chopped (divided)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice I save half of the lemon for wedges to serve with this dish
- 1 clove garlic peeled and minced
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- Using a medium size glass or stainless steel bowl, combine olive oil, basil, Cookies Flavor Enhancer, lemon juice and parsley. Place the fish fillet in the mixture, cover and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Preheat the outdoor gas or charcoal grill for high heat. Lightly oil the grill grates and be sure that the grilling surface is 4 inches from the heat source.
- Remove the fish fillets from the marinade, shaking off the excess. Grill each fillet for 5 minutes per side or until its done, Doneness is determined when the fish easily flakes with a fork.
- Plate and serve with a lemon wedge and your favorite pasta salad.
Share this Recipe