- 6 lg eggs
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Parsley rinsed and chopped
- 2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Chives rinsed and chopped
- tomato slices
- Using 3 eggs at a time, beat and add salt and pepper. Warm a small skillet over medium heat, add the butter. When it starts to foam pour in the eggs, swivel the pan to spread the eggs evenly.
- Using a spatula pull up the cooked edge toward the center, let the uncooked egg run to the edges. Continue until the eggs are cooked through.
- Sprinkle half the herbs onto the middle of the omelette, fold the edges towards the middle into a tri-fold. Slide onto a warm plate, top with herbs and serve with lettuce and tomato. Repeat entire process for the next omelette.
Share this Recipe