|Cook Time||1h 30m|
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce choose your favorite variety
- 8 oz can whole kernal corn
- 2 tsp coriander chopped
- 1/2 cup low fat grated mozzarella cheese could use and variety of cheese sharp cheddar, co-jack etc...
- 4 tsp fresh Mariposa Farms Cilantro chopped
- Place the chicken breasts and bbq sauce in a zip lock bag, marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Wash the sweet potatoes and pierce them with a fork, place them on a lower rack of the oven for 45-50 minutes. Remove and wait until cool to complete the next step.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until cooked to an internal temp of 165 degrees F. Shred with forks and set aside.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the fleshy stuff into a medium size bowl. Set the skins aside. Mash the flesh, season with Cookies Flavor Enhancer and stir in the chicken, corn and coriander.
- Divide mixture between the sweet potato skins and top with cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and just starting to brown. Serve with cilantro and a lime wedge.
Share this Recipe