|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 2 cups fresh Mariposa Farms Arugula washed and drained (remove stems)
- 1/3 cup walnuts or pine nuts shelled
- 1/2 cup parmessan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 5 small cloves garlic with skins on
- 1 clove garlic peeled and minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Brown the garlic with the peels on in a skillet using medium to medium-high heat until lightly browned, usually 7-10 minutes. Remove from heat cool and peel.
- Toast the nuts in a pan over medium to medium-high heat for only a minute or two, just to get a toasted flavor.
- In the food processor add the arugula, sea salt, nuts, garlic (roasted and raw), pulse while slowly adding the olive oil. You want a fairly smooth but slightly chunky texture. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Remove from the processor and put it in a bowl. Add the parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Serve on potatoes, with pasta or pizza. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe