- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil rinsed and finely chopped leaves
- 2 1/2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary rinsed and finely chopped leaves
- 2 1/2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Oregano rinsed and finely chopped leaves
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- olive oil
- Cookies Flavor Enhancer lightly sprinkle over the chicken
- 2 lg roma tomatoes diced
- 4 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil rinse, roll and slice leaves
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese finely shredded
- 4 lg baking potatoes washed and poked
- sour cream
- 1/4 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Chives rinsed and chopped
- Scrub and poke 4 large baking potatoes, rub with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt. Place in a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F. until it is tender when you poke it with a fork.
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Brush each piece with olive oil and sprinkle with Cookies Flavor Enhancer. Sprinkle and press into the meat the fresh herbs and minced garlic. Place them on the grill or in a cast iron broiler/grill skillet over medium heat. Flip them when golden on the bottom side and continue cooking until an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. is reached. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 3 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into thin slices or chunks to top the potato. Prepare the potato by pressing all sides to loosen and crumble the inside without breaking the skin. Cut a slice lengthwise on the potato and add butter and sour cream. Add 1/4 of the chicken, basil, tomatoes, chives and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Share this Recipe