- 2 8 oz New York Strip Steaks set them on the counter to rest at room temperature 15-25 minutes beforehand
- 1 lb shrimp fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1 lb scallops fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus trim the ends
- 6 tbsp butter divided
- Cookies Flavor Enhancer
- Mrs Dash table blend
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 3-4 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme rinse and remove leaves then finely chop
- 1 Lemon juiced and zested
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- In a medium bowl, mix the softened butter, minced garlic, 2 tbsp minced thyme, 1 tsp lemon zest and 1 tsp lemon juice. Mix well and place on a piece of wax or parchment paper. Roll into a log and twist the ends to seal. Place it in the refrigerator until firm.
- Place 2 tbsp of butter in a large cast iron skillet on medium heat, add the asparagus and season with Mrs. Dash's Table Blend and saute for 3-5 minutes, just until they begin to wilt. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp of butter to that same skillet and turn up to medium high heat. Add the scallops and season with Cookies Flavor Enhancer. Sear each side for about 2 minutes, until golden brown around the edges. Turn down the heat and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside with the asparagus.
- Season the steaks with Cookies Flavor Enhancer and grill for 3-7 minutes per side until desired doneness. Remove from heat and allow to rest. While the steaks are cooking, saute the shrimp and prepare for plating.
- Add the last 2 tbsp of butter to that same skillet and add the shrimp. Season with the Cookies Flavor Enhancer and cook 2-3 minutes per side. Add the scallops and the asparagus to the skillet until ready to plate. Sprinkle with remaining lemon juice or zest if desired.
- Cut the New York Strips in half. Place a piece of the New York Strip on each plate, add a serving of shrimp, scallops and asparagus on each plate as well. Place a generous slice of the Steak Butter on each piece of steak and serve.
Share this Recipe