- 1 8-10 lb half ham (fully cooked)
- 1 pkg Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary rinsed
- 1 pkg Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme rinsed
- 1 XL Roasting Bag
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 lg oranges juiced and zested
- 1 sprig Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Prep the bag according to the directions. Trim any excess fat from the ham and score the ham in a diamond pattern. Poke cloves in the center of the diamond. Place the ham in the prepared roasting bag, add several sprigs of rosemary and thyme and seal the bag. Place in a roasting pan with at least 2 inch sides.
- Bake for about 2 hours then carefully open the bag to pour the glaze over the ham. Reseal the bag and return to the oven for an additional 30 minutes or until its an internal temperature of 140 degrees F. on an instant read thermometer without touching the bone or fat. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 15-20 minutes before slicing.
- In a saucepan combine the pineapple juice, brown sugar, honey, orange juice and 2-3 tsp of orange zest. Stir and bring to a simmer, add the sprig of rosemary and heat over medium to low heat for about 10 minutes.
Share this Recipe