- 2 cups dried penne pasta regular, multigrain or whole wheat
- 3 ears corn remove husks and silk
- 3 cups shredded beef pot roast
- 1 1/2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1/3-1/2 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil rinsed and shredded
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese finely shredded / divided
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 clove garlic peeled and minced
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Cookies Flavor Enhancer to taste
- In a large dutch oven, cook the pasta per directions for al dente, add the corn the last 3 minutes of the cooking time. Remove the corn from the boiling water, set on a cutting board. Drain the pasta, rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process, and drain again. Set aside. Cool the corn until its easy to handle.
- In a small pan heat the shredded beef until heated through. Using a cutting board and a sharp knife, cut the corn from the cob, leaving it in long chunks, repeat for all 3 ears.
- In a large bowl combine the pasta, beef, tomatoes, black olives, basil and 2 tbsp of the parmesan cheese.
- In a screw top jar, combine the oil, red wine vinegar, cookies flavor enhancer and garlic. Cover and shake well. Pour over the pasta mixture; toss gently to coat. Gently fold in the corn chunks. Serve immediately and top with the additional parmesan cheese if desired.
Share this Recipe