- 2 cups biscuit or baking mix
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Parsley rinsed and chopped leaves
- 2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil rinsed and chopped leaves
- 1 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary rinsed and chopped leaves
- 1 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Oregano rinsed and chopped leaves
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cheese, herbs, and water; mix until just combined. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet.
- Place sheet in oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine the butter and garlic powder; brush the tops of the warm biscuits with the garlic butter.
Share this Recipe