- 2 lbs Italian or Breakfast Sausage
- 1 1/2 cups Jiffy or Bisquik baking mix
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup red or yellow onion peeled and chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup celery rinsed and chopped
- 3 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil rinse and remove leaves, stack, roll and slice thinly
- 3 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Oregano rinse, remove the leaves and chop them.
- 3-4 cups Mozzarella Cheese or Cheddar Cheese shredded, reserve 1/4 to 1/2 cup for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using a medium to a large bowl, add all of the ingredients. Mix until all of the mixture is well blended. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a ungreased pan with sides.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and cook them for about 20 minutes. Serve on a hoagie bun or dip in marinara or pizza sauce.
Share this Recipe