- 2 cups honey
- 16 cups water
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1-2 pkg fresh Mariposa Farms Rosemary sprigs to use as garnish
- 3 tbsp fresh Mariposa Farms Rosemary remove leaves from 1/2 of each stem and save sprigs for garnish
- 8 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups lime juice
- 1 28 oz carbonated mineral water
- 1 container fresh blueberries
- In a medium sized saucepan combine honey with 4 cups water, 1/4 cup lemon juice, and rosemary. Bring to boil, remove from heat and steep for 5 minutes. Strain out rosemary and transfer liquid to a large bowl to cool.
- While the mixture is cooling, slice the strawberries, press them through a fine sieve, add to the cooled liquid. Then stir in the remaining water, lime juice, and remaining lemon juice. Pour over ice in a punch bowl, add mineral water, and serve.
- For added flavor and appeal spear 3-4 blueberries on a sprig of rosemary and place in glass of punch before serving.
Share this Recipe