|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 head cauliflower cleaned and chopped
- 2-3 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 medium sized onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic peeled and minced
- 3/4 cup Mariposa Farms Dried Porcini Mushrooms chopped / re-hydrate with 1/4 cup broth
- 4 tbsp butter
- each sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Parsley rinsed and chopped
- 2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary rinse, remove from stem, and chop
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Sage rinse, remove from stem, and chop
- 1/2 + 1/4 cup broth chicken or vegetable
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onion, carrot, and celery and saute until soft, 7-8 minutes.
- Add garlic, cauliflower, and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- Add parsley, rosemary, and sage; stir until thoroughly mixed. Pour the broth over mixture and cover with a lid. Cook until tender and all he liquid is absorbed, this should take about 15 minutes.
Share this Recipe