- 4 lg eggs
- 2/3 cup rhubarb cut in 1/4 inch chunks
- 3 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
- 2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary rinsed and minced
- 2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Mint rinsed and minced
- 1-2 tsp honey (optional)
- 1 clove garlic peeled and minced
- In a small bowl, crack the eggs and add the honey. Whisk to combine the whites with the yolks, and set aside.
- Rinse and cut the rhubarb into 1/4 inch chunks. Pour 2/3 of a cup of rhubarb into a skillet with the butter and saute over medium heat, lightly season with salt and pepper. When the rhubarb is lightly browned add the minced garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Turn the heat down to low and slowly add the egg mixture. Stir frequently cooking to the doneness you prefer. Divide the eggs onto the plates and top with fresh minced mint or rosemary.
- Serve hot, enjoy with a toasted english muffin.
Share this Recipe