- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prep 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon for the topping on a medium size plate and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar, syrup and almond milk. Add the vanilla extract. Sift in the remaining ingredients, stirring as you add them. Once you have everything in the bowl mix only until you have a flexible dough.
- Roll dough into 1 inch sized balls. Roll the balls in the sugar and cinnamon mixture, then set on the parchment paper lined baking sheets. Leave at least a 2 inch spacing between cookies, as they will spread out. Flatten using a flat bottomed glass until they are about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, they should spread a bit and appear crackled on top. Remove the pan from the oven and cool for 3-5 minutes, transfer to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Share this Recipe