- 1 cup red and/or green peppers chopped
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup yellow onion finely diced
- 2 tsp garlic minced or crushed
- 5 cups leftover corned beef and cabbage chopped small
- 1/2 cup leftover cooked potatoes diced
- 1 tsp Fresh Mariposa Farms Thyme chopped
- 1 tsp fresh Mariposa Farms Oregano chopped
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 4 eggs fried to your liking
- 2 tbsp fresh Mariposa Farms parsley chopped
- Melt the butter in a 12" skillet over medium heat. Add the bell peppers and cook until it begins to brown slightly (approximately 5-6 minutes). Add garlic, onions, corned beef and cabbage, thyme, oregano and black pepper to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Once combined, spread the hash evenly over the pan and firmly press down with a metal spatula. Cover with a splatter shield in between times of pressing down with the spatula....this will help to crisp the little bits.
- After 8-10 minutes flip the hash over, dividing into sections, pressing down again. Allow to cook another 5-6 minutes, or until browned.
- If desired, top each serving with a fried egg or two. Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with freshly chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
Share this Recipe