|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||1 hour|
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 medium red onion peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups milk variety of your choice
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 large carrot peeled and diced
- 1 med red pepper remove seeds and ribs then dice
- 1 cup cooked sausage
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves stack, roll and slice
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Parsley rinsed and chopped
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary rinsed and chopped leaves
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Oregano rinsed and chopped leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 6 cherry tomatoes rinsed and sliced
- 1/2 cup Mariposa Farms Dehyrated Shiitake Slices re-hydrate according to instructions on pkg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a 9" pie pan with non-stick spray.
- In a small skillet, cook the sausage, add the diced onions when the sausage is almost done, cook until translucent. Once cooked, set aside. Add the flour and whisk until all the lumps are gone.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together. Stir in the butter. Add the spinach, oregano, parsley, rosemary, cheese, and sausage mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish, top with the sliced tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Share this Recipe