|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 lg eggs
- 1 lg egg yolk
- 2 + 1 tbsp + tsp butter melted
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup half & half or almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 + 1 cup + tbsp water
- 5-6 sprigs Mariposa Farms Fresh Mint rinsed and roughly chopped (save a few leaves for garnish
- vanilla ice cream
- whipped topping
- fresh blueberries rinsed
- fresh strawberries rinsed, tops removed and sliced
- fresh kiwi peeled and sliced
- caramel sauce
- chocolate syrup
- In a small saucepan add the water and sugar, bring to a boil over medium high heat to dissolve the sugar, add the mint. Smash the mint to release the flavor. Turn off the heat, cover and let sit for 5-8 minutes. After it has cooled, separate the liquid from the mint, discard the mint.
- In a medium bowl combine and mix with a hand held mixer all of the remaining crepe ingredients, add the mint syrup and mix until smooth. Preheat a small to medium sized non stick skillet over medium heat and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour about a 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet, lift and turn the pan in a circular motion to spread the batter evenly around the pan. Cook for less than a minute, flip and cook the other side for less than a minute. Remove from the pan and place on a plate. Chill in the fridge and repeat the process until the batter is gone.
- When the crepes are cool fill each crepe with ice cream, sliced fruit, caramel and or chocolate syrup and whipped cream. Add a few sprinkles and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe