|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 4 medium sized ripe mangoes peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 gallon Filtered cold water
- 1 family size tea bag cold brew
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- lemon wedges or rounds for garnish
- 2 tbsp light aguave nectar
- 1 package fresh Mariposa Farms Mint 10 leaves and extra sprigs to garnish
- Puree the mangoes in a blender or large food processor. Fill pitcher 3/4 full with the filtered cold water. Add cold brew family size tea bag to the cold water and steep as directed for 5 minutes.
- Pour the tea into a blender, add the mango puree, lemon juice, 10 mint leaves, (NO STEMS) and light agave nectar. Blend everything till smooth.
- Fill glasses with ice, pour the mango tea over the ice, and garnish with lemon and mint.
Share this Recipe