|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||8 hours|
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 cup water
- 8-10 potatoes washed and sliced
- 1 pkg fresh Mariposa Farms Chives chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup can use any flavor of cream soup
- 2 lbs ham cubed or sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Fresh Mariposa Farms Thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh Mariposa Farms parsley chopped
- In a large bowl , dissolve cream of tartar in water and toss with sliced potatoes. Drain.
- Put 1/2 of the potatoes in the slow cooker, sprinkle with chives, 1/2 cup of cheese, 1/2 of the ham and 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Layer the rest of the potatoes, ham, cheese and the last can of cream of chicken soup. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Top with chopped parsley and thyme leaves.
- You can either peel the potatoes or leave the skins on them. You can also leave the ham out for a potato side dish.
Share this Recipe