|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 2 + 1 cups + tbsp Flax meal divided
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil leaves washed and chopped
- 1/2 cup Mariposa Farms sun dried tomatoes roughly chopped
- 4 1/2 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Make it a wrap!
- 2-3 slices smoked ham
- 2-3 slices mesquite smoked turkey
- 1 handful Mariposa Farms Fresh Arugula washed and spun dry
- 1-2 tbsp cherry or grape tomatoes chopped
- 1-2 tbsp Avocado Ranch Dressing
- 1 tbsp shredded cheese your favorite variety
Make it a wrap!
- In a food processor blend 1/4 cup = 2 tbsp flax meal with the water, salt, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and the black pepper until the mixture thickens and basil and tomatoes are broken down. Occasionally stop and scrape down the sides of the food processor. Let stand for 10-12 minutes.
- In a large bowl add the rest of the flax meal, coconut flour, garlic powder and olive oil, mix to blend. Add the mixture from the food processor and stir until the dough starts to come together.
- Knead the dough in the bowl for 3 or 4 minutes. In the beginning it will be very sticky, it should become more firm as you knead it. Divide into 8-10 equal sized balls, depending on the size of tortillas you want.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on a flat surface, place a ball of dough on it and top with another piece of parchment paper and roll it out. Roll until they are just under 1/4 inch thick, careful not to roll out too much as the edges will crack. Repeat with the rest of the dough balls.
- Lightly oil a large nonstick skillet and bring it to a medium heat. Cook one at a time, until it just starts to turn brown, usually only 20-30 seconds. Flip the tortilla and cook for an additional 20-30 seconds. Repeat for the remaining tortillas.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings.
Make it a Wrap
- Place a tortilla on a plate thinly spread a small amount of avocado ranch dressing, add in layers, the meat, arugula, cheese, tomatoes and then drizzle the remaining dressing. Fold in the sides and roll it up into a wrap. Cut in half and enjoy!
Share this Recipe