|Cook Time||25 minutes per lb|
- 6-8 lb bone in ham
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme chopped
- 1 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 1 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Tarragon chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the thyme, rosemary, and tarragon in a small bowl.
- Season the ham with salt and pepper. Rub the herb mixture all over the ham and set aside to marinate for about 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the ham in a roasting pan and bake approximately 25 minutes per pound. The internal temperature near the bone needs to reach 150 degrees. Remove from oven and cover loosely with foil and let stand for 30 minutes. Center of ham should be 165 degrees. Slice and serve.
Share this Recipe