|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 4 bone in pork chops 1" thick
- 1 bottle fuzzy navel wine cooler
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Cookies Flavor Enhancer
- 3 ripe peachs peeled and chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup Vidalia onion chopped
- 1 small jalopeno pepper minced (adjust according to the amount of heat desired)
- 1 tbsp fresh Mariposa Farms Cilantro chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh Mariposa Farms parsley chopped leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/3 cup cucumber diced
- 1 tbsp fresh Mariposa Farms Mint chopped
- Set chops in a container to marinade, pour a bottle of fuzzy navel wine cooler over top. Cover and leave set for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from marinade and pat dry, brush with olive oil and season with Cookies flavor enhancer.
- Preheat grill to the high setting.
- Diagonally place the chops on the grill grates. After 2-3 minutes rotate the chops to create your grill marks and continue grilling for another 3 minutes. Flip over placing on the diagonal again, rotate after 3 minutes.
- Grill until internal temp of 145 degrees F is reached checking with an instant read thermometer. It may be necessary to adjust grilling times depending on the thickness of the chops.
- Combine peaches, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, jalapeno, cilantro, parsley, mint, lime juice, honey and chili powder. Set aside to let the flavors combine.
- Serve chops topped with peach salsa.
Share this Recipe