- 1 lb medium shrimp peeled and devained
- 1 pkg kielbasa cut into 1/2" thick slices
- 4 ears corn quartered
- 1 small/medium zucchini cut into half moon slices 1/2" thick
- 1 small/medium summer squash cut into half moon slices 1/2" thick
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 1-2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp Mariposa Farms Dried Chipolte Peppers crushed flakes
- 4 tbsp fresh Mariposa Farms Cilantro chopped
- extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 limes sliced into round sections
- 2 tbsp butter
- Combine shrimp, corn, zucchini, summer squash, kielbasa, garlic, chipolte flakes, cumin, and cilantro in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil,season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Layout 6-8 pieces of foil. Divide the mixture between the pieces of foil and top each with a pat of butter and a lime slice. Seal the packets.
- Heat the grill to high. Place the shrimp packs on the grill and cook until the shrimp is pink, about 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- To change this recipe up try switching the vegetables. Try using broccoli, cauliflower, baby carrots, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, asparagus, or brussel sprouts. You could also change the seafood and try mussels, a piece of fish cut into chunks or clams.
Share this Recipe