- 2 lg cooked chicken breasts chopped or shredded
- 1 cup corn from ear of corn (cooked) cut off the cob when cool (could grill for extra flavor)
- 2 lg avocados sliced into bite sized pieces
- 8 ozs bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh Mariposa Farms Chives chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh Mariposa Farms Baby Dill chopped
- 2 lg hard boiled eggs peeled and quartered
- 3 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt or to your taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh Mariposa Farms Cilantro finely chopped (optional)
- Shred or dice the cooked chicken breasts and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1 cup of freshly cooked corn that has been cut off the cob. Toss in the fresh chives, chopped bacon and fresh dill. Pit and peel the avocado, slice into bite sized pieces adding them to the bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine. Drizzle over the salad and toss to combine all ingredients. Top the salad with quartered wedges of hard boiled eggs before serving.
Share this Recipe