|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
- 1-2 Mariposa Farms Dried Ghost Chiles reconstitued
- 7 medium tomatoes peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Cilantro chopped (optional)
- In a large pan combine all ingredients except cilantro. Simmer on low heat for 5-6 minutes, stirring often to keep from sticking.
- Turn off heat and let stand for a few more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture into food processor. Add cilantro. Process until you get the mixture to the consistency you desire.
- CAUTION: USE GLOVES AND A MASK WHILE HANDLING CHILES TO AVOID CONTACT WITH SKIN AND EYES.
Share this Recipe