|Cook Time||8 hrs|
- 3/4 lb chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 10 oz beef broth
- 2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Italian Flat Parsley chopped
- 4 1/2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Oregano chopped
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lb shrimp shelled
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Dice chicken into bite sized pieces. Along with chicken, add all ingredients to slow cooker EXCEPT rice and shrimp. Cover and cook on low for 7 1/2 hrs.
- Add shrimp and cook for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- Stir in rice and serve.
Share this Recipe