- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced thin
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 8 slices thick cut bacon chopped
- 4-6 slices cheese your favorite variety
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp Cookies Flavor Enhancer
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2-3 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Parsley chopped leaves
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup Mariposa Farms sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup Mariposa Farms Shiitake Mushrooms Re-hydrated (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat cook the chopped bacon, half way through add the minced garlic and finish cooking. Remove the bacon and garlic from the pan and set aside. Drain the bacon fat and save 1 tbsp.
- Using the same pan, add the olive oil to the bacon fat. Add the thinly sliced chicken to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat until cooked clear through, browning lightly on each side as you stir the pan, roughly 4 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside. Using the same skillet, add the cream, chicken broth, parsley, cookies flavor enhancer, and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium-high heat until it begins to thicken.
- Add in the spinach, mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes, simmer until the spinach starts to wilt. Slowly add the chicken one piece at a time.
- Plate set up; place a serving of pasta on each plate and top with a piece of chicken that's coated in the sauce. Top with a slice of cheese and cover until melted. Add additional sauce over top of pasta and chicken breast. Sprinkle bacon pieces and garlic over top and serve.
Share this Recipe