- 4 lg hard boiled eggs
- 3 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp scallions minced
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Chives rinsed and minced
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Parsley rinsed and minced
- 4 slices french bread toasted
- 1 pkg Mariposa Farms Fresh Arugula
- 3 cups ice medium bowl with ice and water for ice bath
- Place eggs in a pan of cool water, bring to a boil. Boil for 4 minutes, turn off burner and place the lid on the pan. Set timer for 5 minutes. Drain water from the pan and immediately place eggs into an ice bath. When cool enough to handle peel the eggs.
- Dice the eggs into a medium sized bowl, add the herbs, scallions, lemon juice, mayonnaise, mustard and mix together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble your sandwich; spread extra mustard on the french bread toast, add arugula leaves, add a scoop of egg salad and top with another slice of toast.
Share this Recipe