|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||4-8 hours|
- 2 lbs mini yukon gold or red potatoes
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts and thighs
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 6 sprigs Fresh Mariposa Farms Thyme
- 3 sprigs fresh Mariposa Farms Rosemary
- Cookies Flavor Enhancer to taste
- Wash the potatoes and drain; sort by size, small ones (ping pong ball size) leave whole, larger ones cut in half. Place the potatoes in the crock pot, cover and slow cook on high for 2 hours, or on low for 3-4 hours.
- When the potatoes are half way cooked, lay the chicken over the top. Add minced garlic, herb sprigs and 1/2 tsp Cookies Flavor Enhancer. Pour the melted butter over the top.
- Cover and continue slow cooking until the chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. with an instant read thermometer, 1 1/2-2 hours on high, 3-4 hours on low. Stir a couple times while cooking.
Share this Recipe