|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp low fat milk
- 1/8 tsp salt divided
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 1/2 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Arugula
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 avocado diced
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt whole milk
- Beat eggs with milk and a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Heat 1 tsp of oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the egg mixture and cook until the bottom is set and the center is still a little runny, 1-2 minutes. Flip the omelet and cook until set, about 30 seconds more. Transfer to a plate.
- Toss arugula with the remaining 1 tsp of olive oil and the lemon juice in a small bowl. Top the omelet with avocado, yogurt, the arugula and the remaining pinch of salt.
Share this Recipe