- 8-10 med-lg size red potatoes
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing any variety you like
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2-1 tsp Cookies Flavor Enhancer
- 1 1/2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme rinsed and leaves removed from stems and finely chop the leaves
- 1/4-1/3 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Chives rinsed and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese any variety will work
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish and set it aside. Fill a large pan half full of water and bring to a boil. Wash the potatoes and cube them. Add the cubed potatoes to the boiling water and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes, mix in the ranch, minced garlic, smoked paprika, thyme and cookies flavor enhancer. Transfer the potato mixture to the 9x13 dish. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until they are a nice golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and add the cheese and chives, mix well and return to the oven for 5-8 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Share this Recipe