|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 2 large pablano peppers
- 8 oz shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz very sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 pkg Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil 10 leaves shredded
- 1 tbsp hot sauce more, if desired
- 1 pkg Mariposa Farms Fresh Cilantro chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Slice peppers in half lengthwise. Scoop out insides and set on large baking dish.
- Coat shrimp with olive oil in a mixing bowl. Add Cajun seasonings and toss. In a skillet, saute shrimp over medium high heat until cooked through. Cool and chop.
- In a mixing bowl, mix shrimp, basil, cheeses and hot sauce. Scoop this mixture into peppers. Bake 30-40 minutes.
- Top with cilantro and serve.
Share this Recipe