|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 1 1/2 lb brussels sprouts cut in half
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 sprig Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded - sharp is recommended
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese shredded
- 10 oz bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss brussels sprouts in olive oil. Season with salt & pepper. Place in baking dish and roast for 20 minutes until slightly softened.
- In a large bowl blend together egg, rosemary, cream, garlic powder and onion powder. Stir in the cheeses.
- Remove brussels sprouts from oven and add about 3/4 of the bacon and the cheese mixture. Stir together and sprinkle remaining bacon on top.
- Drop oven temperature to 350 degrees. Bake mixture for another 25 minutes.
- Let set a few minutes before serving.
Share this Recipe