- 1 16 oz White or Cremini Mushrooms cleaned and thickly sliced
- 1 lb asparagus thick tough parts trimmed
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 grated lemon peel use the same lemon for both items needed
- 1 fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Fresh Mariposa Farms Thyme
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg fresh Mariposa Farms parsley to use for garnish
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic, lemon zest, and fresh thyme leaves and saute for 1 minute until the smell of raw garlic is gone...DO NOT let it brown.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and asparagus along with the salt and pepper. Saute for 5-6 minutes or until the mushroom is cooked and the asparagus are crisp tender. Add the lemon juice to taste and some fresh parsley before serving. Serve warm.
Share this Recipe