|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 9 lg eggs
- 1/4 cup milk or cream just a smidgen (1-2 tsp) more than 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tbsp fresh Mariposa Farms Marjoram or Oregano minced
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mariposa Farms Thyme minced
- 1/2 scallion (green only) minced
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese freshly grated
- salt and pepper
- Crack eggs into a small bowl one at a time, transfer to a medium bowl and whisk until well blended. Add the 1/4 cup of milk or cream, reserving the smidgen more for later in the process.
- Over medium-low heat, melt butter in large nonstick saute pan reduce heat to low. Pour the eggs into the pan and using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, gently stir the eggs and continue to cook over low heat.
- When the eggs turn into soft, creamy curds and have nearly lost the "raw egg look" toss in the marjoram, thyme, scallions, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper; stir to mix throughout.
- Once the eggs are no longer runny, but still creamy and moist, pour the smidgen of milk on the eggs to stop the cooking, remove from the heat.
- Serve immediately.
Share this Recipe