|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||6 minutes per batch|
- 1 16 oz pkg firm tofu drained
- 1 large carrot finely shredded (2/3 cup)
- 1 small zucchini finely shredded 2/3 cup
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Mint chopped / reserve a few leaves for serving
- 2 cloves fresh garlic peeled and minced
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tbsp soy sauce reduced sodium
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 cucumber chopped
- 1/2 mango seeded, peeled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mash the tofu with a fork. Add the carrots, zucchini, green onions, cilantro, mint, garlic, flour and 2 tbsp of soy sauce; stir to combine.
- In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat. Tightly pack some of the tofu mixture into a metal 1/4 cup measuring cup. Unmold into the hot skillet by tapping the measuring cup into the bottom of skillet. Repeat to make 5 patties. Cook 3-4 minutes per side or until browned and heated through. Remove and place on a baking sheet; keep warm in the oven while you cook the remaining 5 patties.
- Stir together the say sauce, rice vinegar and chili garlic sauce until well blended.
- Place the tofu cakes on a platter and top with chopped cucumbers and mangoes. Serve with mint leaves and dipping sauce.
Share this Recipe