|Prep Time||25 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms
- 7 oz crabmeat if canned crab meat is used please rinse it first
- 1/3 cup cup Mariposa Farms Chives finely chopped
- 1 tsp Mariposa Farms Thyme leaves
- 1 tsp Mariposa Farms Oregano finely chopped
- 1 tsp Mariposa Farms Savory finely chopped
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl mix crab-meat, green onions, herbs and pepper. Mix in the mayo and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese until thoroughly combined. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp towel. Remove the stems and scoop out insides with a melon baller. Fill the mushroom caps with rounded teaspoons of the filling, and place them on an ungreased shallow baking dish. Sprinkle the tops with the parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Share this Recipe