|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||3-4 Hours|
- 24 oz Mariposa Farms Dried Portabella Mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil chopped
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Oregano chopped
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme chopped
- 2 Mariposa Farms Fresh Bay leaves
- 2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Italian Flat Parsley
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a slow cooker, mix together mushrooms, garlic, oregano, basil, thyme and bay leaves.
- Stir in vegetable broth; season with salt and pepper.
- cook on low heat for 3-4 hours or high heat for 1-2 hours.
- During the last 15 minutes of cooking, add half and half and butter.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy!
Share this Recipe