|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 4 ears of corn shucked
- 4 skewers
- 1 lime fresh, cut into 1/4s
- kosher salt To taste
- Cotija cheese
- 4 Mariposa Farms Dried Pequin ground
- Turn grill to medium-high heat.
- Stick Skewer inside of Shucked corn and cook until just beginning to brown.
- Squeeze on lime juice then season with kosher salt.
- Spread Mayonnaise on sheet of aluminum foil and roll corn in mayonnaise until fully dressed. Wipe off excess, leaving a thin layer.
- Roll in Cotija Cheese and tap end lightly to remove excess.
- Sprinkle with a very small amount of ground Chile Pequin to taste.
Share this Recipe