|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 12 Mariposa Farms Fresh Sage leaves
- 2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme chopped
- 4 4-oz boneless veal rib chops
- all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 prosciutto slices paper-thin
- 1 Mariposa Farms Fresh Bay leaves
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- Add chopped shallots, sage, thyme and bay leaf and saute for 2 min.
- Add white wine and both stocks and boil until mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup, for about 20 minutes.
- Add cream and boil until reduced to sauce consistency, about 2 min.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pound each chop between sheets of waxed paper to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Sprinkle veal with salt and pepper.
- Dredge veal in flour; shake off excess.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in heavy large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Working in batches, add veal to skillet and saute until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Wrap 1 prosciutto slice around center of each piece of veal.
- Arrange 2 veal piece on each plate.
- Strain sauce, if desired.
- Bring sauce to simmer.
- Pour around veal and serve immediately.
Share this Recipe