- 1 lb de-vained shrimp medium to jumbo size (remove tails)
- 3/4-1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Parsley washed and finely chop leaves
- 2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil washed and finely chop leaves
- 1/4 tsp California garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg spaghetti or linguine noodles regular or gluten free
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil washed and chop leaves
- 2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Parsley washed and chop leaves
- 2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Chives washed and chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a half baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick pan spray. Lay the shrimp and tomato halves out on the pan and drizzle the shrimp with 1 tbsp of olive oil, and sprinkle with 2 tsp each of basil and parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Using your fingers, toss to coat and spread them back out on the pan. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add salt to the water. Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente and drain. As soon as you put the pasta in the boiling water, place the pan of shrimp and tomato halves in the preheated oven to roast for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from oven and set aside.
- When you have 2-3 minutes left on the pasta, melt the 1/4 cup butter with the 2 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and saute until lightly golden brown, for 30 seconds or so. Drain the pasta, add the parsley, basil, chives and garlic, then toss to coat.
- Season if necessary with salt and pepper. Divide the pasta between the plates and top with roasted shrimp, tomatoes and the parmesan cheese before serving.
Share this Recipe