- 4 thick cut pork chops either bone in or boneless
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup fresh Mariposa Farms Basil minced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Cookies Flavor Enhancer
- In a medium bowl add the basil, garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice. Mix well and pour over the chops, coating both sides. Let set for at least 30 minutes. Before putting the chop on the grill lightly sprinkle both sides with Cookies Flavor Enhancer.
- Grill over indirect heat for 4-6 minutes per side or until the internal temp reads a minimum of 145 degrees F.
- As with any meat that you prepare let it rest for 4-6 minutes before serving. Larger cuts of meat require more resting time for the cut of meat to reabsorb the juices.
Share this Recipe