- 28 oz can diced tomaotes
- 3-4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Parsley chopped
- 3 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Oregano chopped
- 2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and pour into a blender or food processor and puree until you reach the desired consistency.
- Use to make your favorite pizza or as a dip for bread sticks or meatballs.
Share this Recipe